Wednesday, July 10, 2013

An Introduction,

To whom it may concern, 

Welcome to whatever the hell this is going to end up being.
It's high time (and it begins..) that I just admit I have wayy too many random things on my head that (I think) everyone in the world needs to read or see. Whether it's sports, beer, pop culture, or music, I'll eventually cover it if I see fit..or I may not. At least you won't have to keep seeing me post things on Facebook all the time. 



This post coincidentally marks one month until the day I move from Cincinnati to Davis, California. In this spirit, I wanted to begin working on my final Cincinnati cuisine bucket list:

  • Bakersfield 
  • Nada -- Barbacoa tacos
  • Zips -- Zipburger with cheese
  • Ramundos Pizzeria
  • Bangkok Bistro (was there any doubt)--Crispy Paad Thai 
  • Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse --Surf & Turf
  • The Root Beer Stand -- Footlong hot dog and homemade rootbeer
  • Eli's Barbecue
  • Skyline Chili -- 3 Cheese Coneys, no onions, oyster crackers
  • Taste of Belgium -- Chicken & Waffles 
  • Montgomery Inn Boathouse -- Ribs and saratoga chips
  • The Echo Hyde Park -- Pancakes, bacon, eggs, OJ 
  • Total Juice -- Chicken spinach wrap w/ a strawberry smoothie
Sadly, there's like a 5% chance I do all of these. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Links everyone can enjoy, or at least that I do: 
SportsTop 100 NBA Moments of 2013 (#60-41)
ShoppingJesus Shuttlesworth Lincoln Jersey
Television: Arrested Development: Recurring Developments
Music: Get tickets for Bunbury Cincinnati this weekend!
BeerEnjoy Mumford and Son's Very Own Golden Ale
^Next beers: "Little Lager Man", "I Will Wait(For Brew)"
LoveGet Lucky with Daft Punk Condoms
^Daft Punk song titles that also could double as condom brands:
"Harder, Better, Faster" "One More Time" "Aerodynamic" 
"Doin'it Right" "Rollin' & Scratching"


So yeah. I'm going to be all over the place with this thing.

Cheers, 

Albert 

1 comment: