Friday, July 19, 2013

Comon, it's Friday...I'll keep it short

So I really only have two things to update the world with today that I thought were pretty notable.
As Lou Reed says, take a walk on the wild side and let's get a little bit transexual today...

Game of Thrones/Arrested Development Mash-Up

This thing is about as perfect as it gets, A+ all the way down to Robb Stark channeling his inner Gob Bluth "I've made a terrible mistake."

Honestly, the opening sequence might have cleared up like 8 relationships in 15 seconds. This should probably become a normal addition to the HBO Series.

Honorable Mention to: "Mr. F!!" Walder Frey

I can't reference enough of the amazing things about this video, but really worth the 3 minutes.

Vampire Weekend Covers Robin Thicke

Yeah, usually I wouldn't feel the need to promote 'Blurred Lines' in any instance, but Ezra Koenig and the gang are having such an amazing year that I appreciate hearing anything new from them.

Enjoy the weekend everyone, be safe,  Go Redlegs (Sweep the Pirates back to .500), and feel free to mix it up...
^Get it?!?!?!!!??

Xoxo,

Albert

P.S. Fun Story: As Nate Winter will attest, I once was confused for Ezra Koenig by a crowd at Lollapalooza while we were sitting in Nate's Mercedes....Maybe it was just the Mercedes...


Nevermind, it's Spot on.


1 comment: